When you give to Literacy Services you change lives!
There are many ways to support our students’ hard work and transform lives:
- Gifts of cash
- Employer matching programs
- Gifts of stock, mutual funds, and other securities (may be additional benefits for supporters over 70 1⁄2 years old)
- Deferred income gifts, including charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts
- Bequests to Literacy Services as part of a will and last testament
* Our United Way Donor Choice number is 41385
The trust of our supporters is paramount to Literacy Services. To preserve this trust, we embrace the values of stewardship, accountability, and transparency. We are committed to providing ready and easy access to our financial and organizational filings.
Your Investment's Impact
Make your gift today!
Literacy Services relies on donations from individual donors like you. Gifts of any amount make a tremendous impact in our community. When you are ready to make your gift of support, please consider making a recurring monthly or quarterly gift to LSW. In addition to being an easy and affordable way for you to make a positive impact on the lives of our learners, recurring gifts provide LSW with an extra level of certainty as we invest in our programs’ growth to increase our community reach and impact.
Books for all ages are a great resource for both fundraising and instructional use. Donations may be dropped off in our lobby during normal business hours.
To request a pick-up or to learn about hosting a book drive, please contact Dustin Slane at email@example.com or by phone at (414) 344-5878.