Online HSED Program
Literacy Services of Wisconsin's High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) sits on the cutting edge of Adult Education in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. This state-approved PI 5.09 program is based on the Common Core State Standards and emphasizes communication skills such as speaking, listening, and writing in preparation for post-secondary education and the workplace. Learners are assessed on classroom-based projects, not standardized tests, and are provided a multi-disciplinary, holistic approach to learning that equips them with the skills needed to further their education and excel in the workforce. Our learners often cite that they graduate from our program with not only a high school credential, but with real world tools, soft skills, confidence, and a renewed sense of purpose.
is now open
May 22nd - August 31st
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
May 30th - August 31st
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- At least 18.5 years of age
- The class you entered 9th grade with has graduated
- Proof of Wisconsin residency
- Not currently enrolled in a public high school
- Strong computer skills: internet browsing, basic typing, creating documents, responding via email, and using other online apps as needed
- Qualifying scores on TABE test—to be scheduled upon intake
Enroll now to join our HSED prep classes to help ensure your seat this summer!
Educators, use referral form below.